Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pamper My Trip

Here at Pamper My Style we want to inspire you to pamper all areas of your life.  With the guidance of lifestylist, Pam Pollak - we want to share with you the little tips, tricks and products on how to live life luxuriously.  So, make yourself a cup of your favorite tea, sit back and relax as we journey into the world of all things pampered.

✈ Pamper My Trip ✈

One of my true passions is travel!  I have been blessed in my life to visit all corners of the globe and the jetsetting lifestyle can have it's ups and downs (literally!).  This week I am heading to Vegas for the weekend and cannot wait!  

There are a few tips and tricks to travel that I wanted to share with you so that you can ensure a pampered experience wherever life takes you! 



Here we put together a little inspiration board to show you my must haves for any suitcase and will give up a few more of my travel secrets along the way.  So, get your seats in the reclined and relaxed position - it's time to Pamper My Trip.  






Here is a breakdown of what you see in the above clipboard:

A good legging jean is a MUST for any pampered passenger.  These incredibly budget friendly, metal free, options from Uniqlo make getting in and out of security a breeze!  

Legging Jean, Available at Uniqlo ($29.90)


Tranquil Moments® Travel Sleep Sound Machine, Available at Brookstone ($129.99)

Tory Burch Flats, Available at Bloomingdales (Staring at $195.00)


In addition to what we were able to fit on the clipboard, here are a few other pictures I took during the packing process.  




Travel Umbrella - No explanation needed :) 






Recently I stopped by the Acquiesse booth at they New York International Gift show and they were giving out these little mini-candles.  Bringing scented touches like this is a wonderful way to pamper a hotel room - since you never know what kind of smell situation you'll be walking in to! 




I picked up this beautiful purse at my girlfriend Thea's shop and I use it as a jewelry holder when I travel.  When I arrive, it can double as a clutch or makeup pouch.  Double (or triple) duty is a MUST for any pampered traveler



Went to Bond No. 9 recently to pick up a new fragrance and they were giving out little perfume samples.  I thought, "Well PERECT, now I don't need to lug this big ol' bottle around!".   

It's under the alloted fluid ounce requirement, so in my carry on you go! 




Last but never least is my most precious possesion on any trip away from home, a picture of my boys! They are both surfers and this picture, with the ocean in the background, on my hotel nightstand makes me feel at home anywhere I lay my head.  

Thanks for reading, everyone and I hope you take a minute to share with me how you like to pamper your life. 

Have a wonderful rest of your day and - as always - don't forget to pamper yourself!  






No comments:

Post a Comment