Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Live Life Luxuriously

“We exist to bring creative ideas on how to make a house a home using our collective experience through generations of memories. Giving reverence to the women who taught us, we pass our knowledge along to you. Live life luxuriously by feeding the mind, indulging the spirit and pampering the body.”


Through the guidance and knowledge of creator/lifestylist, Pam Pollak, Pamper My Style brings luxurious ways to pamper all areas of your lifestyle. Do you have any tricks passed down from your mother or grandmother? What areas of your home do give special care to? What does the man in your life do in order to make himself feel luxurious? We want to hear from you and find out in what ways and what aspects of your life you enjoy getting pampered. Here are just a few of the different categories we will help you indulge:

*Pamper My Bedroom
*Pamper My Kitchen
*Pamper My Garden
*Pamper My Mind
*Pamper My Body
*Pamper My Spirit
*Pamper My Man
*Pamper My Kids
*Pamper My Party





Make sure to follow us and stay up-to-date with the most luxurious and authentic ways to pamper your style.


No comments:

Post a Comment