Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pamper My Show

Here at Pamper My Style we want to inspire you to pamper all areas of your life.  With the guidance of lifestylist, Pam Pollak - we want to share with you the little tips, tricks and products on how to live life luxuriously.  So, make yourself a cup of your favorite tea, sit back and relax as we journey into the world of all things pampered.

♦Pamper My Show ♦

We have been busy little ladybugs here at Pamper My Style!  This past week was the NYIGF, one of the country's largest trade shows for the best and brightest in all things home and design.  I saw so much that I loved I am not sure how to fit it in to one blog post....so, we made a video!  

Come along with me as I hear how Ann Fontaine, of Adri and Hillary Thomas of Hillary Thomas Designs like to pamper their lives.  Then, I feature some of my favorite items and you'll find out more about the luxury gift sets I plan to curate so you can taste a slice of the pampered life.





When starting Pamper My Style, a lot of friends asked me how I planned on bringing a slice of pamper to peoples lives.  After a lot of brainstorming we thought up the idea of luxury gift sets.  So, as I strolled the aisles of the gift show I was looking to curate the perfect collection of products for every corner of life.  

Below are some of my favorite finds we are looking to feature in our gift sets (coming soon).

Pamper My Table



                         
Pamper My Bath



Pamper My Bedroom



Pamper My Man




There is just so much more where that came from.  Be sure to visit us on Facebook to view our NYIGF photo album and follow me on Twitter to get all your Pampered news!  

Thanks for reading (and watching!) and don't forget to pamper yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment